Friday, July 11, 2008

Welcome!

So, to be considered up to date with the world, and after getting the idea from a good friend of mine, Josh and I decided (or I did, actually... I'll fill him in later, but I'm sure he'll love it and we'll start a new craze with our friends and family) to make a blog. This way, everyone can keep up to date with us, now that we're married, starting a new life, meeting new people, living a couple hours away from family, still wanting people to keep in touch with us, etc. We do each have facebook, but this seems the more "grown-up" way of doing things. Anyway, I can't promise I'll stay 100% on top of this, but considering how much I have going on this summer, it shouldn't be to hard.

Josh is currently working for Canyon Landscaping here in Logan, and loving it. He works on many different job sites, but lately the one he's been spending most of his time on is the mayor of Providence's house. However, with Josh being gone from 7:30 AM til 6:00 pm-ish every day, I get slightly bored and lonely (thus the sarcastic line above about me making time to write). So I kidnapped my little brother Danny for a week. And life is sure different with him around. But we're all enjoying it. Danny's having a blast with his big sis. Oh, and in case you were curious, I'm not getting a job this summer due to health problems, but we're making it okay. The Lord is surely blessing us. I'm just glad I have such a wonderful husband who loves me enough to work out in the heat all day so that we can get the provisions we need. He's amazing.

Well, that's it for this time. I look forward to getting this out and about and hearing from more people!

No comments: