Thursday, March 12, 2009

Holy pregnant ladies, Batman!

We're in Springville! Living with my grandma until Josh can earn us enough to get our own place. He's really liking his new job with his dad, and I think he'll be really good at it. It just takes time to get through things and get things started.

I loved that I got to go out with my sisters in law yesterday to do some pregnant shopping- apparently we are all pregnant at the same time, and so we all need maternity clothes. It was a lot of fun. I think it's so funny that we are pregnant together. We talk about morning sickness, what we like or don't like now, how we all need to eat, and sleep, and are hormonal... it's hilarious. But I enjoy that I'm not going through it all alone, especially where it's my first time. I just feel bad for everyone else in our family when we all get together... all these crazy pregnant ladies in one room!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Nicci, It's so nice to know you got down there okay. Your due date is my birthday! How cool is that? How are you guys doing? We missed you last night, and we will keep on missing you!

The Mitchells said...

I love that title! I miss that corny old Batman show. I had such fun shopping with you guys! Can't wait till Matthew get's home and has to deal with all of us fun pregnant woman. :)

The Shepherd family said...

power to the pregnant women!