Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bike!

Since he was 12 years old, after he went on a 50-mile bicycle ride, Josh vowed he would never sit on a bike again. He HATED it! I was sad when I first heard this just after we got married, because we were in Logan, and I would have loved riding around that charming town (man, I miss it!). However, now that we live in Orem, and are trying to cut down on car miles, I've talked Josh into getting a bike to go to school, and possibly work depending on where he gets a job. All it took was a comfy bike seat :) We fixed up my old bike, even spray-painted it so it wasn't pink anymore (for some reason he didn't want a pink bike). Here he is, strutting his stuff. Notice the big smile on his face - he is loving it!



Me and Quinn waiting for Josh to come home so we could take pictures of him :)

No comments: