Saturday, May 29, 2010

Big Day!

So, yesterday, not only did my brother, Jan, move in with us, but it was also my Mom's and my other brother, Jamie's birthday. We went up to good ol' WJ, got Jan's stuff and the whole family, and trekked back down here. After moving all his things into his awesome room we're providing him, we played around a bit. Then we had a BBQ to break in our virgin barbecue Josh and I got each other for an early anniversary present. It's just a charcoal grill, and Josh had to learn how to use it, but he said it was a lot of fun, and looks forward to grilling all sorts of things this summer! The burgers were yummy! Then we had cake and ice cream, played a bit more, and they took off. Overall, it was a pretty fun day, and I think Jan is excited to be living with us, and that my Mom and Jamie had a good birthday.


This is a stinkin' cute video of Quinn singing while we played Rock Band. He's so cute! I love this kid! He's definitely his Daddy's son...


No comments: