Monday, November 14, 2011

Robin Hood

I know, I know... it's well past Halloween now.  But I never posted about it, and I took lots of pictures that needed to be shared!  I made the costumes, too, so I was proud of myself.  And don't critique them too much: I realized they were just costumes, so I didn't spend a lot of time on them making them authentic or anything, just fun.

Quinn was Robin Hood, Josh was Little John, and I was Maid Marian.  We went to our ward's trunk-or-treat, ate soup and candy, and had a blast.  Enjoy the pics!










 




Eating the candy once we got home:


2 comments:

Amanda said...

So precious! Your dress is absolutely gorgeous. :D Total envy for your mad sewing skills. quinn gets more handsome every time i see him.

Karen said...

What a gift! You all look amazing!