Tuesday, January 6, 2009

12 Weeks

We got to see our baby today for the first time! But the printer on the Ultrasound machine wasn't working, so we have to wait until next time to get the pictures they took today. I'll post them when I finally get them, because they're cute. Apparently, I'm not 14 weeks along like we thought, because Goober was measuring 12 weeks. Sad news for me, because I'm getting very fat too soon, and I'll be pregnant that much longer. Somewhat good news for Josh because he might get a baby for his birthday! The baby moves around a lot! I think that means it takes after Josh... I'm going to have a hard time keeping up with it and keeping it fed! Goober also waved at us, it was fun. Josh got a really cute smile on his face about the whole thing. He's going to make a great daddy. Won't find out if Goober is a girl or boy for another 8 weeks. We can't wait to find out!

2 comments:

The Mitchells said...

Wow! I'm surprised that you can feel the kid moving that much so soon. I couldn't feel Gideon until almost 24 weeks! I was going nuts. The first pictures are always so fun.

The McNeffs said...

Oh, we just saw Goober moving in the ultrasound. The only thing I can feel is fat...lol