Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Eve Eve

YAY! CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE!!! I'm excited. And I think Josh's parents are excited, too, because they've both called us to see when we were coming, and in Dan's case, ask if I could take off work to come earlier. Sorry Dad, but can't happen, especially just so you and Josh can play basketball. I thought it was funny. Josh and I have been trying to get each other presents without each other knowing. But I thought we had decided on one present that we each knew about (I needed new pants, and I promised to get him a certain gift) and then one more that we didn't know about. However, I came home last night from work to see more than 2 presents under the tree! Such a booger! He's cute, though. And then he keeps asking me when I'll get around to wrapping his, but he's always here! I work a lot, so I'm gone allowing him to wrap to his heart's content. But he's never gone! We're planning on having a little Christmas just the two of us tomorrow morning before we head down to Orem. He wants to do it tonight, but I work from 5 to 10:30 (ugh... I hate closing!) and I'll be too tired. My body is telling me my bedtime should be 8:30ish nowadays. If I'm up later, I get sicker and tireder (that is too a word, I just made it up). Anyway, I thought I should leave a little something... I will let ya'll know about Christmas, hopefully including some pictures! Merry Christmas!

No comments: