Sunday, December 14, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree

So this is our first Christmas together, and we're excited about it! A week ago, we had a couple in our ward that was getting rid of their tree, so we helped take it off their hands. Even though he was exhausted from studying and getting up ridiculously early, Josh took me to the store to get a few lights and things to decorate the tree with. Then we cleaned up, set it up, and he relaxed while I trimmed the tree. It was a lot of fun, and really rewarding. Every night, we light it up, turn off the rest of the lights, and enjoy the atmosphere. I'm so excited for Christmas! I'm not even expecting us to buy or get any presents, I just love the holiday...and spending time with Josh. I've really been missing him this weekend while he's been with his dad in New York. I don't do well by myself for very long, let along when I'm pregnant and puking/dry heaving constantly... But he gets home tomorrow night, and I'm excited!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute tree, that was so nice of chad and anna. We missed you today! We love Christmas too... so, Merry Christmas.

The Shepherd family said...

We are sooo looking forward to you guys comming down on Christmas! We have some great new games to play and fun music to share!