Saturday, December 6, 2008

Okay, so I know it's been over a month since I've updated... I'm a slacker...

No, really, Josh and I have been ridiculously busy since we got our callings. Between both being in presidencies, working, going to school, life is crazy! Finals is this week, so after this week, things'll hopefully cool down a bit.

I've turned 24 years old since our last post. Yup, I'm old. Josh wasn't happy, because now I'm 2 years older than him in his eyes, rather than just one. Honey, it's still the exact same amount of time: a year and a half, and we both know it doesn't matter!

Oh, and I'm pregnant to everyone who hasn't heard yet! It's exciting, at least it is when I'm not constantly sick, feeling like I'm going to die, puking, not being able to eat, wishing I didn't have to go to work or anything and pretend I don't have the equivilant of the flu 24/7. Still working on getting that doctor appointment and insurance... Anyone know any good doctors in Logan?

Josh and I have decided I'm just doing too much, and need to slow down. So I'm planning on taking a leave of absence from school for the next year, then I'll go back and finish. Hopefully that'll help.

Last night was the Ward Christmas party. It was a lot of fun! Josh got to get up there and sing in front of everyone - a lot of songs, too! He got them all singing Jingle Bells and Rudolph with him. It was cute, and he did a great job! But by the time he was done, the food was gone, so I grabbed a plateful of potatoes and ham and cookies for him to eat at home. I think he enjoyed that :)

That's all for now. I have to plan my lesson for Young Women's tomorrow (Josh is cheating and having the Sister Missionaries teach his lesson for him... jerk) before I go to work. We love and miss you all!

3 comments:

Shantel said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! When are you due? I went to Dr. Kirkman and I LOVED him. He is LDS, which is nice. He was way good under pressure (like when Ryan's cord was really right around his neck during delivery) and he treated us like gold throughout the entire pregnancy. I recommend him to everyone!

The Shepherd family said...

Glad to see you two are still alive and kicking! :o) and that you survived the past couple of weeks! Happy B-day (late I know) Looking forward to seeing you during Christmas!

The Mitchells said...

YAY! Your alive! Although I'm sure with the pregnancy it doesn't always feel like that. If you ever need any help with lessons I'm the behive advisor in our ward so we can try to come up with cool ideas with each other!