Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day Funny


Josh and I had a great Valentine's Day. He got to sleep in until Noon, I made an incredible breakfast that kept us full pretty much the rest of the day (I experimented and made banana waffles with eggs and sausage. The waffles tasted like we were eating banana bread, or something scrumptious like that, and Josh fell in love with the sausages... he loves his meat). Then we rested pretty much the rest of the day, until we got ready to go out to eat. We went to Winger's because I wouldn't allow Josh to spend a lot at Olive Garden or somewhere like that. But the funny part of this story is that as we were walking into Winger's, we looked inside Iggy's which is next door and saw people watching sports. Josh made a sarcastic comment that that must be real romantic, to go out for Valentine's and watch sports. However, as soon as we walked into Winger's, we looked up and saw that the Aggies were playing on TVs in there as well. So I turned to Josh and said, "This is going to be really romantic, get to eat chicken and throw bones into a bucket, get messy, and watch sports!" It was really funny. I laughed about it all night. Then we finished the night off with watching Madagascar 2. He did get me a pretty rose, and I got him a small box of chocolates. It was a memorable and fun Valentine's. I love you Sweety!

No comments: