Tuesday, February 10, 2009

We're Moving

In case you haven't heard yet, Josh and I are moving to Happy Valley the first week of March. I know, it's sad! Logan has really become my home since highschool, and I hate to leave it. But with jobs the way they are up here, and the little fact that Josh and I have an addition to our family coming in a few months, we need a job that can actually allow us to eat and pay all of our bills. So Josh is going to go work for his dad selling asset protection. I'm sure a lot of you are asking, "Well, what about school?" We are both on a leave of absence right now anyway, trying to get ready for Goober, and Josh didn't want to go back to USU since he's not going into Landscape Architecture anymore. Josh wants to get his associates from UVU or some other school that actually allows them while he tries to figure out what he wants. And I've been able to find a way that I can stay at USU and finish my degree with their long distance programs, and will start that next spring semester after the baby is a little older. We're currently looking for apartments, and will let you all know where we'll be living once we find out. We'll miss everyone!

And as a side note, our power went out last night! It was kinda fun. Josh was forced to stop playing his game on the computer, and we got to light candles and everything. I guess Josh has never really had the power go out on him before, so he wanted to take a drive and look at things. It wasn't very far, just a few blocks were out, but we went on a nice drive. It was snowing pretty good, and Josh took us up to a hill that overlooked the snow-covered valley... it was rather romantic and fun. He realized that he's going to miss this beautiful valley as well.

1 comment:

The Shepherd family said...

It will be fun to have you down here though :o)