Saturday, January 16, 2010

Six Months and Loving It!


My little boy is six months old today! So crazy to think how time has gone by so quickly, and yet so much has happened! Quinn can now sit up by himself, loves to eat anything he can get his hands on, literally, loves to play with Mommy and Daddy (though Daddy is the more fun one, of course), jibber-jabbers all the time, and is just a happy little boy! (I don't know weight or height yet because his appointment isn't until next week, but I'll be sure to let everyone know!) And since I like any excuse to celebrate with food, or make a cake, or anything sweet for that matter, I made a cake in honor of Quinn's half-birthday today. He got a little bit, but not much, because he had already eaten a ton of dinner (carrots and rice with cinnamon, with applejuice to wash it all down) and it was almost bedtime. But he enjoyed it, as you can see :)

Obviously, Quinn knew that this cake was his and reached for it as soon as it came close enough. I loved it!





Giving Daddy kisses:

Since Quinn was about a month old, I've been having him shower with me whenever he needs a bath, because it's just easier, and I actually get a shower that way. So he's never really had a bath... and I had already showered one day, so we decided to let him try out the water. He was very unsure at first, and just kept looking at his toes wiggling, and tried to figure out what was happening. Then toward the end, he decided it was okay, and started splashing me like crazy! He was kinda mad when I got him out to get dressed :) (and for those out there who are concerned about such things, I have "censured" the pictures we took)



3 comments:

The Shepherd family said...

Fun fun, they grow up so fast!

The Mitchells said...

We love the Censured on the photos. That's pretty funny.

Aimee said...

That picture of Quinn kissing Josh is hilarious! I'm so glad you posted that! :)