Thursday, January 14, 2010

FOUL!!

Quinn and I went to watch Josh referee last night. It was a lot of fun to see my man be all authoritative and all that fun stuff. Quinn had a lot of fun, too. I think we have another sport fan in our family. He was yelling and cheering along with everyone else :)





And today I was feeding him, and realized I hadn't gotten too many pics of his new favorite thing: big people food! He gets so mad at us if he can't join us at the table and eat with us.

Here he is feeding himself. He always tries to help us anyway, so this time I handed him the spoon to see what he would do

2 comments:

The Mitchells said...

Josh is much more visable in those pin-stripes! Ahem. Anyways. Quinn is pretty cute feeding himself...though I guess you guys got another high chair?

Amanda Burnett said...

it's so amazing how flippin' fast he grows up!! yay for quinn and spoons!