Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Photo Shoot and Snow

Quinn finally fits into his 6-9 month clothes! And every time I get a new box out, it's like Christmas all over again, and I get all excited, wishing Quinn had more patience with me wanting to try all the new cute outfits on... So I found this cute denim outfit today and put him in it, and then decided to take tons of pictures. It was hard getting him to smile for me, and the sheets I used for the backdrop made his face all funny colors (thus why they are all sepia or black and white, because they look SO much cuter that way). Enjoy looking at my stinkin' cute baby!



I couldn't decide which I liked better...


I finally called Josh in to help me get Quinn to smile. And he did, but each time he'd dive into the bed to smile... such a goober!



My big boy sitting up on his own :)




Then with all the snow, and it being good packing snow, not just powder, we decided to take Quinn out to meet his new, wet, and cold friend:


And build a snowman, of course! We enlisted Shelby, our neighbor girl, to help. Then she and Josh started a snowball fight... Josh is such a kid sometimes still :)

3 comments:

The Mitchells said...

Absolutly priceless pictures! Love em!

The Shepherd family said...

I love the one where he is grabbing his toes!

Nicci said...

Just to prove that you can leave comments without having a google account (hint, hint, Evelyn)