Monday, December 7, 2009

Lots of Fun!

Quinn saying happy birthday:


I need to preface this video. It's from my phone, because I was sending it to my dad for his birthday. And it turned out so stinkin cute! I was going to use it for everyone's birthdays, since there are to many right now, but when I sent it to my sister, she felt gypped and wanted her own. So I'm just sharing this one with everyone!


This was in nursery. Quinn wanted to play with the toys like the other kids so badly! So we let him :)


Ain't he cute!?


Sunday on our way to church. Look at all the snow we got overnight! Josh loved it! Thus why we walked the block to church, instead of driving (mind you, I don't have boots yet...)


These were all taken when Josh and Quinn were playing on the floor. Quinn was laughing to hard! And Daddy just kept tickling him!

Our beautiful Christmas tree! With presents already under it and everything!

1 comment:

Shantel said...

He is growing up so fast, isn't it sad! Your Christmas tree looks great!