Monday, November 1, 2010

Ride em' Cowboy!

Halloween was a lot of fun this year. We carved pumpkins, went to the ward party, trunk or treated, visited with family, made homemade wassail....sigh.

My pumpkin. Can you tell what it is? I made the pattern, because I was tired, and couldn't find anything I liked online.
(hint, it's a smiley face in fire)


Josh's scary pumpkin

And the one I carved for Quinn - cute and simple, like when we were kids.

At night... bwah ha ha

On our way to the church for the partay. Note his Sheriff badge, cowboy boots, vest, and neckerchief. Quinn was the Sheriff, and Josh and I were the bandits.

I love my rough and handsome boys :)

Cute Mommy and Buddy

At Grandma and Grandpa McNeff's house getting ready to ride his horse off into the sunset
I couldn't get him to keep the hat on
The best I could do lol


No, he's not suicidal, and it's a toy cap gun from the dollar store (minus the caps). Every time we gave it to him to play with, this is what he did... I can't wait for when he figures out how to hold it and shoot things with it (like the quails in our backyard)

Getting ready for the kiddy parade

Showing off his awesomeness


He wouldn't say Trick or Treat, and he couldn't figure out what we wanted him to do when the bowl of candy was offered to him... so I got to go around for him, and he got to wander, playing with his glowstick, and having a blast with all the craziness around. The best shots I could ever get was of him walking away from me. He was too busy for Mommy and the camera.

No comments: