Sunday, April 3, 2011

What the Snow??

So we got about 4-6 inches of snow overnight (NOT expected, at least on my part).  I was afraid that would leave me with a hyper puppy stuck inside all day, and many accidents because he'd be afraid to go out. 



I was wrong.


 (a couple days ago)
(versus this morning)

He was having a ton of fun

(If you are viewing this post via facebook, please move over to my blog to see the videos.  They don't show up on facebook for some reason:  themcneffs.blogspot.com.  And sorry for the poor quality of pics and vids again - we lost our new camera in the move, and yet have to find out where I so safely put it)

Leaping for joy:

He started to dig for something in the snow (I'm guessing one of his toys).  Quinn was watching from the back of the couch, and thought it was pretty funny to see Pooch perk up his ears when Quin would pound on the window.

 Quinn was having a blast watching his puppy dig for whatever it was he was digging for.
(Don't mind the conference talk going on in the background...)






1 comment:

The Shepherd family said...

I love the little tail that just never stops! :o) We got almost 2 inches (that still has yet to melt in some areas) :o(