Saturday, August 23, 2008

Picturas!! Finally!!

So I finally got some pictures!!! YAY!!! Here some of them are along with captions explaining them. We hope you enjoy!No, we're not really naked.... just soaking up the sun at Bear Lake. The day was BEAUTIFUL! We had so much fun! And got a little red... but not as bad as it could have been because a certain young man got talked into wearing sunscreen. Mwah hah hah...

"Boulder Castle" named for the wonderful "boulders" Josh made (actually, I just think he was getting bored and wanted to throw mud balls at someone). We had a mote, with a river running to the "lake" behind it, with the "sea" (a.k.a. Bear Lake) in the background.

This was Josh's Birthday (the 28th of July for all you who sorta forgot). He's an ancient 22 years old now. I got him Alvin and the Chipmunks (he begged to see it everytime we went to rent a movie), Stetson After Shave (he really liked his little bottle and was running out and we couldn't find it in any stores) and a picture frame for his nightstand to put the picture he wanted most in it (one of us, of course). I made a really messy cake (never try to stack layers of soda pop cake... doesn't really work) and even got him some flowers. Awww!

2 comments:

The Shepherd family said...

hey loved the castle! P.S. you have been tagged! check out my blog enteries :o)

The Mitchells said...

AAAAAHHHHH!!! I'm blind!! Josh, you would make a great lighthouse...hehehe. I really like your guy's sandcastle though. I'm quite impressed.