Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Smiley :)

Quinn loves his changing table! It's the one place I can almost guarantee that you can see him smile. He will be crying and fussy, but as soon as I lay him on it, he's talking to me, looking at his curtains just above him, smiling... it's so cute! So I put the camera next to the changing table so that the next time we were there, I could snap a ton of shots and hopefully catch one of him smiling. Here's what I got. Hopefully next time I can get a video of it.





Also, this last Sunday, we had a dutchoven cookout in Wallsburg with Jeff's family (Josh's brother-in-law). It was a lot of fun. They got to shoot bows and arrows, we almost filled up on the appetizers waiting for the food, and dessert was amazing! I like that family, they have the largest collection of guns I've seen, told us about the 50 chickens they had just killed that week, the have quakies in their yard, etc, etc. Minus Quinn having a hard time from being so tired, it was a blast!





2 comments:

The Shepherd family said...

You got some great pics! I am so glad you at least you remembered you camera! :o)

The Mitchells said...

Looks like you guys had fun! And the self-portrait is really cute. Quinn is getting so big! Look at that cute, round belly.