Tuesday, April 20, 2010

9 Months

It's so weird to think that Quinn has grown this much in the same amount of time I was pregnant with him! Some fun things about Quinn's achievements thus far:

Height: 28 1/4 inches (50%)
Weight: 18 lbs 4.5 oz (10-25%)
Head: 15.5 cm circumference (50-75%)
Words: Bah bah (bottle), Ma Ma (me!)
Gives the best kisses
Uses his hands to say: "Come here," "Pick me up," "I want you," "Get that away from me!" "I don't want that!"
Tells us, "No," by shaking his head at us
Throws temper tantrums
Sings
Loves yelling contests
Crawls like a pro
Plays chase with Daddy
Pulls himself up to anything within reach
Walks along furniture
Climbs stairs
Sits in a shopping cart all by himself, and loves shopping with Mommy and Daddy
Holds his bottle up to drink from it, then turns it upside down to suck on the bottom
Drinks from my cup when I hold it up to him
Eats finger foods (LOVES Cocoa Puffs and Teddy Grahams)
Mimics Mommy and Daddy at EVERYTHING
"Plays" playstation with his own controller
Loves electronics and buttons (whether we like him to, or not)
Thinks the laptop is his
Loves Baby Einstein videos, and is branching out to anything on the screen

And I'm sure there's lots of other things, but that's all I can come up with at the moment...

Quinn standing at the stairs. Because of his new ability to climb up them so quickly, there is now a gate at the bottom, preventing him from running up them whenever he wants

He will crawl over to his fishies, pull himself up, and watch them

We got him a little pool (it's the best kiddy pool I've ever seen, and it was only $7!) and swimmers, then tried them out today :)