Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter!

Easter is always one of my favorite holidays! This year, I continued the tradition and forced Josh's siblings to color eggs :) Okay, they actually wanted to this year. Then on Saturday, my family came down to watch conference with us and do Easter stuff like color eggs, do an Easter egg hunt, etc. It was a lot of fun. We ate yummy food (and candy, of course!), watched conference, the boys played racquetball before the first session and playstation later in the day, and then we got ice cream during the priesthood session (the boys got theirs afterwards).



This is how Gabe looks when I tell him to smile me
Mariah was very proud of her egg


We tie-dyed the eggs this year - a new experience for all of us. It was really easy, but very messy (the dye never really dries). You start by putting a few drops of the coloring on the egg, then put the egg in a bag and squish the paint around until the egg is covered,

and you get... drum roll...

Our little family (Josh, Quinn, and me)



Playing with Quinn while we colored. He sat on my lap and "helped"
You can tell by the look on his face that he was just staring at what I was doing, wanting to help me, or at least grab what I was doing

Easter Egg Hunt

and they're off...!

Laurie got lost a few times...


We had to give Danny a limit so that Laurie could have a chance at finding some :P


Watching the kids, laughing at Josh telling a story, making weird faces
Take two, guys!
Coloring Eggs

Cheesy Danny
Brekkey helping Laurie

Laurie "smiling" for me
And what the boys were doing... rather typical





No comments: