Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Light at the End of the Tunnel

Things are starting to look up. Josh and I realized that the only way we could get through the next few months would be either for him to quit school and work full time (unacceptable), or for me to get a job (physically taxing on an already taxed body and mind). So, against both our wishes, I started looking for a job. My friend Sariah, mission comp, is a manager at Trade Secret in the mall. She just had an opening, interviewed me yesterday, and I start Tuesday. I'll be a Beauty Advisor. It's a salon that focuses mostly on selling hair products. So, that's what I'll be doing until end of Spring Semester when Josh can work full time again. I'll be tired, but I always am these days, I won't have to quit if I get pregnant again, and Josh's schooling is the most important thing right now so that he can have a real job in the future and provide for our family. We'll be able to pay our bills now, and pay our debts some too.... YAY!

1 comment:

A. McNeff said...

Hey guys! How are things in the land up North? I'm jealous that you guys will probably get snow before we do down here...