Saturday, August 1, 2009

2 weeks

We went to the doctor yesterday for his 2 week check up. He is now 8 lbs and is 21 1/4 inches long. He's growing up already... :( I can tell when I hold him, and especially when I feed him, that he's growing and that he's not the same baby he was when I held him in the hospital... sad day... but he's doing really well! My baby is now a little man, he was circumcised yesterday, too. He was screaming bloody murder, and even swore at the doctor at one point (that was pretty funny). We lost our camera, or else we'd have a lot more pictures. We'll find it and take more. In the mean time, you'll just have to see him in person :)

2 comments:

Shantel said...

Does that mean you are going to bring him to Ohio so I can see him in person?

The Mitchells said...

He swore at the Doctor huh? What did he say?