Sunday, August 23, 2009

M&M's and Baseball

We got a huge bag of peanut m&m's, and couldn't resist letting Quinn try one. He loved licking it. He got a little messy with Daddy's help, as you can see. It was really funny.

Last Monday was Evelyn's birthday, and she asked everyone to play a game of softball with her. So all the family got together and we played. There weren't really any teams, we just took turns at each of the positions. After my first time around the bases, and an asthma attack, I decided I was done with the running bit, and took up as catcher, and later just took a bunch of pictures. Brittany and Aliesha are a bit too pregnant to play, so Aliesha took care of Quinn for us so we could both play. It was a lot of fun. Especially when I remember how to throw and catch a ball again (the first time I threw it, I bowled it... it's been a while). Here are a few pictures of the family during the game.











2 comments:

The Shepherd family said...

you did get some fun pictures :o) It was a fun night :o)

Shantel said...

Hey you posted pictures from softball, does that mean you found your camera? Ryan hasn't even had M&M's yet, I hope they didn't make Quinn sick.