Saturday, August 15, 2009

Just a Bunch of Animals

Quinn is a month old tomorrow! Or has already reached his 4 week mark this last Thursday... Either way, my baby's growing up! Here's a few pictures of him recently. We had to use our phones because we still can't find our camera... :( I do still have my mission camera, but it's sorta broken and I can't change it from night vision or to any other options.




Also, we went to the zoo on Thursday with my family. It was a lot of fun! It was rather hot, and I was reminded how easy it is for me to get a migraine in the heat. But Quinn slept most of the time, minus a couple times I fed him while we were there. The last time we thought we had found a secluded bench, to find out a few minutes later as I was feeding him that the little train goes right by where we were sitting. I couldn't understand her, but I'm sure the tour guide said, "And on your left is a display of how the homosapiens feed their young."

Here's our little man compared to an infant gorilla. They don't look too different to me.


Danny and Laurie got to ride the carousel at the zoo. (Which, by the way, is a new attraction for me to see there. So many things have changed since I was last there!) Danny was holding on for dear life, and Laurie, as always, was the opposite: just having a blast, and even posing for me.

2 comments:

The Shepherd family said...

Love the pictures! He is getting big, they grow so fast during those first few months! Glad you had a good time :o)

Shantel said...

Looks like fun Laurie is so big...wow! Can't wait to see more pics of you and your little boy. And if you find yourself looking for some adult conversation feel free to call, email, text, im...whatever!