Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Day

FIRST, SOME FUN QUINN MOMENTS YOU'VE MISSED

My little boy loves his food, especially when we give it to him to eat, like a piece of bread or graham cracker. One day, after eating some bread while we ate our sandwiches, we went in on the computer, not realizing he still had a firm hold on a snack he apparently was saving for later:



This is a video of Quinn pulling the blanket off of himself while we played peek a boo on our bed. He's such a smart little stinker!


And this is him after eating a Dove Chocolate. I got some to decorate my brother Jan's birthday cake, and gave one, still wrapped, to Quinn to play with. He found out how to melt it and suck on it in order to get yummy goodness out of it.


AND NOW FOR VALENTIN'S DAY

Josh is such a sweetheart! He got onto my ebay account a few weeks ago and bought me a present for Valentine's Day. However, it hasn't arrived yet. So he had to show my a picture of it instead. But he and Quinn did go out and get me some flowers and a teddy bear and a card. And this is how they surprised me with them. I turned around, and...awww!

And here is what we got each other:



Precious!
We decided to stay in this year. So I made a yummy dinner (homemade chicken broccoli alfredo), with the bubbly of course, and then watched a movie while cuddling on the couch, all three of us. You can see the amazingly beautiful flowers my boys got me on the table there, and the way I decorated for our nice little dinner.

I got dressed up, too, and made Josh take a fun picture of me



Then on Sunday itself (we did everything else on Saturday), we went to my parents' house to celebrate Jan's 18th birthday. I made him a cake, but forgot to take a picture of it. It was so good!!! It was a black forest cake (Jan said he wanted chocolate, chocolate... but likes cherries, too. So I put them together), and decorated it the the dove chocolate on top, and mini chocolate chips. You'll just have to trust me that it looked good, and tasted even better!


While at my parents' house, my sister Brekke decided to have Quinn play the piano with her. He's a natural! He kept looking up at the sheet music, and singing as he played. It was so fun to watch! I love my little boy


1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is one talented baby... he finds (you), hides (food), unwraps (candy), surprises (you), and plays (piano) all in one fun post... you must be doing a great job momma and dadda!