Monday, February 22, 2010

Busy Boy

I should apologize for all of my random posts. There's just so much happening, and my little boy is just so cute! He seriously never stops... He's always doing SOMETHING... I'm scared for when he starts running (not walking, because he'll never just walk. It'll be a full-out run)


Doing laundry with Mommy



Taking pictures



Smiling at Mommy



Playing on the floor




Playing in his crib




Trying to get Mommy



This is my handsome cowboy in his new fave hat

And what does a cowboy like to do all day? Play World of Warcraft :P

2 comments:

Maria Christensen said...

Don't apologize! Quinn is so cute and isn't that what blogs are for? I love reading your blog and seeing all the cute pictures and videos you post.

KiaLee Kay said...

the Laundry... Who does Laundry better the your little helper! KayLynn loves getting them all slimmy and wet again!